Call us at: (760) 984-0420 or stop by the school in person with any questions!
Roulette is a popular game is most Southern California casinos. As a result, most casinos will also require that dealers know how to deal the game of Roulette. Students may enroll with a down payment of $200 followed by $100 per week for a total of $600. Students can expect to learn Roulette in 4-6 weeks time.
Roulette is a special game that requires many additional skills to be learned. Such skills include:
- Pushing stacks of chips in various formations
- “Mucking” chips at a sufficient speed
- Learning various methods of payout calculations
- Isolating winning numbers & clearing layout
- Learning “picture bets” for faster calculations